Epson Stylus Film Scanning Attachment I Have A Epson Stylus CX3200 Printer & Scanner Is It Possible To Scan In Photographic Negatives From 120 Film?

I have a Epson Stylus CX3200 printer & scanner is it possible to scan in photographic negatives from 120 film? - epson stylus film scanning attachment

I use it in the analysis of film negatives?
I know that some are able to scan, too.
if not, there is an attachment or something that I can buy for the scanning of negatives to activate?

I use 120 film

Otherwise ... So, what is less expensive than the negative scanner to buy?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you can not scan 120 registered in the scanner. Two neg scanners, the CanoScan 8400F or Epson V500.

Some discussions about the best and cheapest scanners on Flick 120 --

http://www.flickr.com/search/groups/?q=b ...

Post a Comment